As many of you know, 2016 was an exciting year with the launch of my 2nd book, Drop In: Lead with Deeper Presence and Courage. I am so grateful and honored for all of the media attention it has received.
Just in case your 2016 was moving as fast as mine and you missed some of the book’s mentions, I thought share a recap of the book’s debut.
- Redbook “15 Fall Books You Should Read Based On Your Favorite TV Shows and Movies” roundup
- MindBodyGreen “Are You Bad at Meditation” content piece
- MSN, reprint of Redbook roundup
- Self Magazine, featured in “Live in the Now” article
- Buzzfeed “Becoming A Better You: 5 Inspiring Books To Read This Fall” roundup
- Culturalist “Top 10 Books Every Career Woman Needs to be a More Mindful Leader” list
- First for Women “The Wakeup Call that Changed my Life – and my Career” content piece
- Seattle Times “Give the Gift of Presence” content piece
- New Spirit Journal “Presence Before Perfection: A Holiday Gift to Yourself and Others” content piece
- Present Moment Mindfulness Podcast interview
- Foreword Reviews book review
- 2016 USA “Best Book” Awards Finalist “Self-Help: General” category
- “Presence, Mindfulness and Dropping In” The Introvert Entrepreneur podcast interview with Beth Buelow
- “Dropping Into Ourselves” Joyful Courage Parenting Podcast interview with Casey O’Roarty
- “Off of Autopilot” Life Mastery Radio interview with Todd Alan
May 2017 be the time when you deepen your presence and courage. Our world certainly needs your clarity and courage as a leader!